Monday, September 13, 2010
An Introduction
Hail fellows well met! My name is Meagan Wright. I am a twenty-year-old college sophomore, studying secondary education and English. Or in plain terms I am studying to be a high school English teacher. My hope is actually to teach at my former high school, as crazy as that sounds. My hometown is Belleville, MI. Currently I live with my mom and two younger brothers, who are also my only siblings. I am in a happy committed relationship with an awesome guy. I happen to be a self-described nerd (though my family and friends remind me occassionally) who loves reading, biking, walking and photography. I am taking this creative writing course because I took one in high school that I greatly enjoyed. Plus hey, it is a gen ed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Jazmine. You will be in a group with Qwuamee, Ben and myself. We have to find the definitions of the words found in the back of our syallbus. Prof. Darling gave us all the vocabulary that we willing be learning about or briefly touching in class. This is the whole list for the whole class:
ReplyDeleteAmbiguity through Syntax
Metaphore
Simile
Paradox through Associative Logic
Constraint
Form
Narrative and Story
Point of View
Lyric through Stanza
The group has divided the words for to look up. You have to look up your quarter portion of the words and then make your own definition up for the words. Your portion or words are :
-Point of View
-Lyric
-Rhythm
-Foot
-Meter
-Rhyme
-Stanza
If you have any other questions please do not hesistate to email me back.
I hope this all makes sense.
-Jazmine Pitts